Friday, July 10, 2009

Zachary

I have a new baby brother!

So far, he is as close to a perfect baby as you can get. He never cries, unless he's hungry. He sleeps for hours at a time. He's a very beautiful baby. I pick him up almost every time I see him out of someone's arms. :) I love him so much. When Jon was a baby, he was so easy, and would fall asleep in my arms. Ruthie wasn't ever really a snuggler, but I still really, really love little Bufie. I am so happy that Zac is so sweet, so I can hold him a lot.

Here are some photos I just took of Baby Zac this afternoon:



























Isn't he absolutely adorable? God Bless you, Zac! I love you!!!

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! He is so extremely cute!!! It is so fun to have an easy, snuggle-bug baby. Gideon was kind of like that for the first few days (at the hospital and a couple days at home) and then he started to have a daily fussy period, but now, he's sleeping a lot more, so he's getting more and more happy and sweet. :D I CANNOT WAIT to see lil' Zac! He looks SOOO fun!!! And, he looks just like a Shull baby, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't Zac have to wear a Bili-blanket? Maybe I read the caption of one of the pictures wrong, but if that is what it said, this is really funny. The comment "proof" or whatever those letters that you type in are were "Biliman"! Isn't that crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. His mouth looks kinda like Ruthabegga's did when she was newborn, a "McDonalds's sign"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these fabulous pictures! He is absolutely adorable. I'm glad he's so huggable and snuggable. Zac's gonna love his big sister always!

    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I can't stop looking at him! He's so sweet, I keep checking your blog to gaze at him!

    ReplyDelete