We rode the gondola yesterday in Vail. It was a little…high and made you feel vulnerable, but we were fine and it was a lot of fun. There were quite a few dogs on top of the mountain, too. Apparently you can bring dogs up on the gondola. I think Tipper would have liked being up there. J
A couple trips ago we found a big pirate ship playground in Vail, and when we went back to it yesterday, it looked as though it had been rebuilt – bigger than before. It’s huge. There’s even a crow’s nest that’s about twenty feet above the ground. The kids loved it. We stayed for a couple hours. Dad bought pizza and brought it over to the playground – it was really good.
This morning Dad and I made a big breakfast for everyone. We had blueberry muffins, Mom’s egg casserole, tater tots, and fruit. I was worried that we wouldn’t have enough muffins, but we actually had four left. I love how the Lord works things out.
No comments:
Post a Comment