Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1 month, 2 days

That's how long it had been since I'd last seen one of my dearest friends, Katie, last Friday. On October 25th I had seen her for a little while at a MESSENGERS (my church's drama group) performance, and though I was VERY glad to see her (I hadn't seen her then for a few weeks), it wasn't very long. Both our families have been battling with lots of sickness this past month, and whenever one family wasn't sick, the other one was! So finally, the day after Thanksgiving, Lydia, Nat, Essie, and I were able to go down to their house for the day! YES! We had a very nice time with them, laughing and talking and playing games together. Love you guys!

5 comments:

  1. Love you, too!!! I'm so glad that we got to spend some time together! Also, I saw on the calander that we already have another get together date planned for a Sunday very soon! I hope nothing keeps that from happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which Sunday? Is it the thirteenth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! :D :D :D

    :)>< (My poor attempt at a cheering keyboard stick-person :P )

    ReplyDelete
  4. no! That's not a poor attempt! It made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete