Monday, October 19, 2009

Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Yeah, I know it's a little silly to start counting down the days already, but...oh, well. I remember waiting for Prince Caspian for a loooong time – pretty much from the time we got the first movie. At least they aren't waiting THREE years between movies this time. Only two. But at least, Lord-willing, it'll be out before The Hobbit (which, by the way, they are taking WAY TOO LONG to cast, so if you have any connections with Guillermo del Toro or his casting director, could you please tell them to at least give us some hints about who gets to play who????).

I like Prince Caspian (though I am still annoyed about what they did with Peter's character (Growl) ), but I hope VDT is better – PC wasn't as good as The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Well, I hope enjoy the next 416 days! See you December 10th, 2010!

1 comment:

  1. I was JUST thinking about the casting of The Hobbit--I was hoping that when I checked tORN, I would see the face of the guy playing Bilbo. Alas, no news. Oh well. Promise to email me AS SOON as you find out who plays him, okay? :) I'm still hoping for James McAvoy. You?

    p.s. wouldn't it be fun to go to VDT the opening night?

    ReplyDelete