"If I say, 'Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,' even the darkness is not dark to You; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you." ~ Psalm 139:12
All content found on this blog is copyrighted and all rights are reserved by the implied author/creator. Please do not use without permission. :) Thanks!
Yes, it's a ridiculous nickname, but he doesn't seem to mind it. As a baby (and even now), 'Bufie' had a billion nicknames, so we thought he needed one, too. So 'The Bump' he became.
Bump started clapping this past week. He's getting quite good at it. :D I took this video yesterday. Isn't he CUTE???
You have such a CUTE, SWEET, CHUBBY, Shull baby there!!!!! How adorable. I love how big his hands look so close to the camera ;)I also love his rosy red cheeks. I want to eat him all up!
You have such a CUTE, SWEET, CHUBBY, Shull baby there!!!!! How adorable. I love how big his hands look so close to the camera ;)I also love his rosy red cheeks. I want to eat him all up!
ReplyDelete