Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas Cookies (Long Overdue)


In December, Katie and her mom and younger siblings came over to frost Christmas cookies with us a few days before we drove to Kansas for my Grandma's surprise 80th birthday (that may get its own post later). We had a lot of fun decorating them – although I wasn't all that creative. This is my super-cool Darth Vader head:
And this is my old woman who lost her right leg a very long time ago(we figured out how that happened, but at the moment the reason evades me – was it a car crash?):
You don't have to feel sorry for her – she's very used to it by this time.

This one did get a little more thought put into it. Can you guess who this might be?
It's Harrison Ford – can't you tell? Unfortunately he has green eyes, as we didn't have any blue sprinkles.

Here are some other pictures from the day. You can tell we enjoyed ourselves!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that poor lady...I think she lost her leg in a fire. And, maybe Harrison's wearing colored contacts.

    :P

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Actually, that part about Willougby made me laugh out loud! :)

    LOVE YOU! And can't WAIT for next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It was a fire! Lydia also reminded me that my brown blob was not just a strangely-colored bell, but that it was Darth Vader's head.

    Oh, you're welcome. I actually had to look up an obscure country to ask Margaret about. I think it's the smallest country in Africa. (Wikipedia has a list of all the countries in order of area, so I looked for a smaller country that hopefully you wouldn't know where it was. Though, maybe you still did. ;) )

    I can't wait either! I actually called the theater yesterday to see if they said that it was releasing next Friday or they had the showtimes for it, but they didn't have that on the list yet. I really hope they have it next week. Otherwise, then maybe we'll have to go to the cinema in N.B. I've never been there, but it's probably pretty nice. My parents have.

    Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testing to see if my photo comes up on my comments. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a blast looking back to that day!


    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love your blog! "you don't have to feel sorry for her..." LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! I think it was a fire, and she is still a bit singed on the edges! (hehehe)

    ReplyDelete