"If I say, 'Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,' even the darkness is not dark to You; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you." ~ Psalm 139:12
All content found on this blog is copyrighted and all rights are reserved by the implied author/creator. Please do not use without permission. :) Thanks!
Well, this is my very first experience in the blogging world. All of my friends seem to have blogs, and Mom and I were thinking that it was about time I got one. I hope you'll enjoy your visits here and won't be too bored by my rambling.
Congratulations!!! (notice that I spelled that with a "t" this time :p) I am so happy for you! (and excited for me!) I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow!
p.s. Try to post as often as you can! (in other words, don't take me for a role model)I love it when blogs I read have been updated. But, no pressure. I'll still love you just as much if you never even post again.
Congratulations!!! (notice that I spelled that with a "t" this time :p) I am so happy for you! (and excited for me!) I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow!
ReplyDeletep.s. Try to post as often as you can! (in other words, don't take me for a role model)I love it when blogs I read have been updated. But, no pressure. I'll still love you just as much if you never even post again.
Thanks, Katie! YOU're so sweet.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete